Time for the inevitable top 10 list. Not all of these were published in 2014, they’re simply my top 10 from the ~60 books I read over the year, and they are in no particular order (that was too hard).
Links go to my reviews, where published.
- The Incredible Adventures of Cinnamon Girl by Melissa Keil
- Life in Outer Space by Melissa Keil
- The Brewer’s Tale by Karen Brooks
- The Red Knight by Miles Cameron
- The Scrivener’s Tale by Fiona McIntosh
- Songs of the Earth by Elspeth Cooper
- The Book of Days by K.A. Barker
- Clariel by Garth Nix
- Wonder by R.J. Palacio
- City of Dragons by Robin Hobb