Trees of Reverie Read-A-Thon | April 2015 | Sign Up
How to take part in this Read-A-Thon event:
- Register as an Official Participant. Please Sign Up by entering your details into the Google Drive Spreadsheet. Sign Up will close on Sunday, March 29 at 11:59PM (UTC/GMT+10 – Brisbane, Australia).
- If you have previously been listed on an Official Participants list and your links don’t require updating, please cite your blog name and which list you are featured on instead of filling out your full details on the spreadsheet. All previous Official Participants lists can be found here.
- Reblog and share this post.
- Tell your friends about the event. This is a fun, casual reading event open to all ages and reading levels. You don’t need to be a book blogger or even an avid reader to participate in this event.
- Check out the Read-A-Thon page to catch up on the latest updates. All updates and posts for the April 2015 Read-A-Thon can be found HERE.
- Sign up to host some Reading Sprints! These are being organised by Becki at beckisbookshelf so please contact Becki directly for more information if you are interested in hosting some reading sprints.
- There is no set reading list so you may choose to read anything you like. There is no minimum or limit on how much you read and participate in the extra activities throughout the event.
- There will be a variety of extra activities and challenges held throughout the event such as Reading Sprints, Daily Bookish Challenges, Reading Challenges and Book Giveaways. Participation in any of these activities is optional.
- UTC/GMT+10 – Brisbane, Australia is the official time zone for the Read-A-Thon. All dates and times are stated in this time zone. It is recommended (but not compulsory) that you read along with the official time zone. (Following the official time zone makes it much easier to follow the current reading events, challenges and book giveaways.)
- More information on the April 2015 Read-A-Thon will be posted over the next few days, including an updated FAQ.