Well, making a TBR list is less challenging than narrowing down the one I already have! This list is inevitably way longer than I can comfortably fit in a week, but I’ll see how I go.
- Half a King by Joe Abercrombie
- Liquid Gold by Tansy Rayner Roberts
- A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
- Akarnae by Lynette Noni
- The Candy Store by Michael Pogue
- Whispers in the Dark by Chase Jackson
The last couple of readathons I’ve done, I haven’t been able to do the daily challenges, so I really want to do as many of them as possible this time around.
I also want to spend time reading every day, especially in the evenings. Because I get home so late through the week, I often don’t make time to read then, but I want to squeeze at least half hour in before going to bed.
If you haven’t signed up yet, and want to participate, there’s still time! Details here.