Trees of Reverie Read-A-Thon | July 2015 | Sign Up
How to take part in this Read-A-Thon event:
- Register as an Official Participant. Please Sign Up by entering your details into the Google Drive Spreadsheet. Sign Up will close on Sunday, July 12th at MIDDAY/12PM (UTC/GMT+10 – Brisbane, Australia).
you have previously been listed on an Official Participants list and
your links don’t require updating, please cite your blog name and which
list you are featured on instead of filling out your full details on the
spreadsheet. All previous Official Participants lists can be found here.
- Reblog and share this post.
- Tell your friends about the event. This is a fun, casual reading event open to all ages and reading levels. You don’t need to be a book blogger or even an avid reader to participate in this event.
- This event will start at 12AM on Saturday, July 11 and run through to 11:59PM on Sunday, July 19. Get those dates in your diary!
- Check out the Read-A-Thon page to catch up on the latest updates. All updates and posts for the July 2015 Read-A-Thon can be found HERE.
- There is no set reading list so you may choose to read anything you like. There is no minimum or limit on how much you read and participate in the extra activities throughout the event.
- There will be a variety of extra activities and challenges
held throughout the event such as Reading Sprints, Daily Bookish
Challenges, Reading Challenges and Book Giveaways. Participation in any
of these activities is optional.
- Join the official groups on Goodreads and Facebook to follow updates, share your progress and join discussions throughout the event!
- UTC/GMT+10 – Brisbane, Australia is the official time
zone for the Read-A-Thon. All dates and times are stated in this time
zone. It is recommended (but not compulsory) that you read along with
the official time zone. (Following the official time zone makes it much
easier to follow the current reading events, challenges and book
- More information on the July 2015 Read-A-Thon will be posted over the next few days, including an updated FAQ.